Step four: preparing for start-up
Once the concept is finalized, it’s all systems go. Existing work routines are adapted to the new meal-distribution system; all parties involved are informed about the tasks they have to perform. With your help, we now define work procedures:
- Portioning plans: morning / midday / evening
- Organization of dishwashing: clean-dishes area / dirty-dishes area
- Drawing up of a floor-space plan / material supply planning
- We’ll be there when your temp-rite equipment arrives, and when it is installed
- Together with you, we will activate the system components. We will also help with the handling of parts, the adjustment of dispensers, and the allocation of components to dispensers etc.